Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's been a long, long time coming...

...but change is going to come.

Well one little change arrived in our kitchen this week, that's been 11 months in coming (or in my boy's case a number of years).

Hello oven...I've missed having one you about.


Can you imagine the excitment when the drawers are built and when cupboard doors appear and the kitchen will finally be actually truly finished?

First tea from the oven...pork belly, sweet potato, carrots and parsnips. Yum.There was meant to be puy lentils but we're not talking about that.


(as for why it took so long, well that involves a flooding and some financial shit)

1 comment:

  1. I've just discovered your blog and felt I had to read this entry as I love the song that the title is from. I think it's safe to say the picture of the pork belly has given me a massive craving and made me really hungry :( I'm enjoying your blog and will be sure to pop back again :) Xx

    ReplyDelete